It is a cost-effective and flexible communication tool. Create a fully branded email campaign to deliver your message to potential and existing customers.
Email marketing outperforms all other direct marketing channels as shown in a research conducted by the Direct Marketing Association. Email campaigns are an inexpensive, measurable and immediate marketing method. Email marketing tools like our QMGmail allow you to manage your subscribers, create professional designs and schedule campaigns to an exact time for send out. View detailed statistics on when and how often recipients opened your email and on which links they clicked and when.
eKidna Email Campaign
QMG created various email templates and campaigns for eKidna World.com - virtual world for kids.
An email campaign can be designed according to your corporate identity and existing advertising campaigns or website. Here is some advice on the dos and don'ts when designing an email campaign.
How can you improve your email campaign?
- Start your email with a personal greeting like "Hi Bob,..."
- Give short and summarised information snippets
- Include links for more information on a topic
- Link to designated landing pages on your website or blog
- Create call-to-action elements that stand out
- Avoid using dollar signs in your content. Some email programs will declare your email as spam.
- Create an alternative plain text version for users that can't receive HTML emails
- Include contact details and ABN of your business in the footer of your email
- Link to Terms and Conditions on your website if applicable
- Include imagery and graphics to create a more attractive design
- Check grammar and spelling
- Check links and image description tags
- Include an unsubscribe link
- Test your email campaign for various email providers and programs (Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo,...) before sending it out. Make sure you check the guidelines if you use HTML elements.
- Don't annoy people. Sending out one email per month is a good frequency.
What to write about?
A email campaign can be a short message about a special offer or important news but be a regular newsletter with a variety of information.
- Internal News - The latest from your your business
- External News - Gossip and news from the industry
- Useful Topics - Give the reader something they might be interested in
- Upcoming events
- Questionnaires / Competitions - Create interaction by linking to a questionnaire or ask for participating in a competition
- Product News - New products or specials
- Sharing links - Send to a friend and social bookmarking links can increase your exposure
- Content-Poll - Ask your reader what they want to read about by including a poll with a list of topics
- Useful links - Provide a list of useful websites or contacts
QMG offers fully customised email template design
. We test it and set everything up for you. Give us a call on (07) 3257 0677
or email us
for more information.